Michael J. BovairdLoan Officer NMLS#: 223593
Contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Little Falls, NJ, NJ
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience
Skills: organization, oral and written communication, resourceful, time-management, Microsoft Office programs
Loan Officer Sales Assistant
As a Loan Officer Sales Assistant, you will assist one or more Top Producing Loan Officers with their daily work-load. This may include loan processing tasks such as making copies, ordering titles, appraisals, verifications and gathering documents from customers. You may also provide basic event and marketing support such as catering orders and promotional flyers. You will also perform other duties as needed. Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Documents all client conversations in loan origination software and timely follow up in CRM daily.
- Complete daily follow-up tasks via phone calls and e-mails to clients and referral partners.
- Send gifts, notes and other packages as needed.
- Stay in communication with customers to update them on loan status.
- Prepare application documents and follow-up with clients to request missing documentation to be turned in for processing.
- Answers client’s questions relating to mortgage programs and respond thoroughly.
- Create Open House rate sheets and similar promotional flyers as directed.
- Other miscellaneous duties and tasks as specifically assigned by the Senior Loan Officer.
- Associates Degree or Better
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and fluid environment independently.
- Basic mathematical knowledge; ability to add, subtract, divide and multiply.
- Adept knowledge of all Microsoft Programs including but not limited to Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
Preferred But Not Required:
- Minimum of 1-year experience in Mortgage Industry
- Eligibility to obtain licensing as a Residential Mortgage Loan Originator
For consideration please e-mail your Resume and Cover Letter, with Salary Requi